TOP NEWS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas mattis nisi felis, vel ullamcorper dolor. Integer iaculis nisi id nisl porta vestibulum.

Wednesday 2 September 2009

13th August, 2009 1:30 PM

Friends!! Time has stopped for me today...
I have received my CA Final result. I passed in First Group of Papers but Second Group was a horror.. I just dont think, but i know that i deserved more than this... And from last few hours since i got my result, i m constantly weeping from my heart... not bcoz i failed but i failed when i gave my 100%...

Nyways, I've lost the battle but not d fight. I'll come back and that's for sure. So for next 3 months, its me, my God and the Institute.. And till then, no orkut, no chat and no calls... For me, it's a question of proving my worth to my own self..
I know all u r always there with me.. Just pray for me..

Bye...
Jai Swaminarayan

2 comments:

LinkWithin