TOP NEWS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas mattis nisi felis, vel ullamcorper dolor. Integer iaculis nisi id nisl porta vestibulum.

Monday 14 February 2011

To God,


Dear God,

Today is 14th of February. The world celebrates this day as Valentines’ Day. There are many legends in connection to why this day is celebrated as such, but truth is only known to you I think.

Anyways, I just wanted to ask you, will you be my valentine today?

You see we both co-exist since the inception of all. All this time, you have taken so much care of me. You have unmistakably cared of my food and shelter in each of my visits to this earth. You’ve saved my life thousands of times from all the perils I can’t even think of.

In all those 8.4 million births of mine, it was only you, no one else, who was with me. My present friends and family are just 24 years old.

And afterwards, also in near future of 100 years, it will be only you who will be with me.

People choose those as their valentine whom they love and care for. Where can I find a person like you who is caring for me in zillions of direct-indirect ways since, mmmmm.. ever…!!!

So will you be my valentine today?

Yours,
Parth

0 comments:

LinkWithin