TOP NEWS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas mattis nisi felis, vel ullamcorper dolor. Integer iaculis nisi id nisl porta vestibulum.

Thursday 20 September 2007

Lonvala......

Hi..... It has been very long since i wrote my last post. Actually on other side, i also had no big news to share with. I've just been to Lonavala in the start of this month for audit off course.. Went there for audit of one hotel... had a nice experience... really a beautiful place to see... not the place where i can live for whole of my life but u must visit such place once in a yr to overcome the stress of monotonous work life... but hey more important news... the day when i left for lonavala, i.e. last day of Aug, was also the last day for YUVAK PARAYAN held @ Akshar Farm... we had organised annakuta on that day and i will never forget for the whole of my life that i did not attended that sabha... but this sorrow of mine was compensated when i came to know that Akshar Farm Mandal's parayan has been chosen as best Parayan among all other 9 yuvak mandals in Anand.... wow that's a big moral booster for me... anyways more in the news is i m now focusing on my CS inter. Will fill uo the exam form within 2-3 days.... Ok its time to go for me now... bye....

0 comments:

LinkWithin